Age Element® treatment
Age Element is a treatment from the Mesoestetic brand that aims to reduce the visible signs of skin aging, such as wrinkles, fine lines, loss of firmness and elasticity, and pigment spots. The treatment uses advanced technologies and active ingredients to rejuvenate and revitalize the skin.
The Age Element treatment consists of several steps, including:
- Cleansing: The skin is thoroughly cleansed to remove dirt, make-up and impurities.
- Peeling: A gentle peeling is applied to remove dead skin cells and stimulate cell renewal.
- Serum: A powerful anti-aging serum is applied to hydrate, firm and protect the skin from free radical damage.
- Massage: A relaxing massage of the face, neck and décolleté helps to stimulate blood circulation and firm the skin.
- Mask: A moisturizing and nourishing mask is applied to soften and soothe the skin.
- Final care: A final cream or serum is applied to protect and hydrate the skin.
The active ingredients used in the Age Element treatment include hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, retinol and peptides, among others. These ingredients help to hydrate and firm the skin, stimulate collagen production and reduce the signs of skin aging.
The Age Element treatment can be tailored to individual client needs and wishes, and can be combined with other treatments such as microneedling or chemical peels to further enhance results.
The Age Element treatment can be recommended for people who want to reduce signs of aging and improve the overall health and radiance of their skin. Here are some of the indications for the Age Element treatment:
- Wrinkles and fine lines: The treatment can help reduce wrinkles and fine lines on the face, neck and décolleté.
- Loss of firmness and elasticity: The treatment can help improve the firmness and elasticity of the skin, which is especially important when fighting signs of skin aging such as sagging and loss of volume.
- Pigmentation: The treatment can help reduce pigmentation and even out the complexion, making the skin appear brighter and more even.
- Dry or dehydrated skin: The treatment can help hydrate and soften dry or dehydrated skin, which is especially important when fighting signs of skin aging such as dull skin and fine lines due to dehydration.
- Skin texture and pore size: The treatment can help improve skin texture and shrink pores, leaving the skin looking smoother and more radiant.
There are some contraindications for the Age Element treatment. Here are some situations where treatment may not be appropriate or where caution is advised:
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: While Age Element treatment is generally safe, it is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women due to potential effects of the treatment on the fetus or baby.
- Active skin infections: Treatment should be avoided if you have an active skin infection, such as herpes simplex, as the infection may be spread or made worse by treatment.
- Sensitive skin or allergies: If you have sensitive skin or are allergic to any of the ingredients in the Age Element treatment, you should use caution or avoid the treatment.
- Open wounds or inflammation: The treatment should not be performed on areas with open wounds, scratches, cuts or inflammation, as this can aggravate the infection or damage the skin.
- Recent sunbathing or sunburn: It is recommended to avoid treatment if you have recently sunbathe or have a sunburn, as this may lead to an increased risk of skin irritation.
- Medications and health problems: If you are taking certain medications or have health problems, such as autoimmune diseases or diabetes, you should consult your skin therapist before undergoing treatment.
It is important to inform your skin therapist about any medical conditions, medications or allergies before undergoing Age Element treatment. That way, your therapist can determine if the treatment is right for you and recommend any adjustments to the treatment to ensure your safety and comfort.
Aftercare & reimbursements
After the Age Element treatment, it is important to take good care of and protect your skin to achieve the best results. Here are some aftercare tips:
- Avoid sun exposure: It is important to avoid the sun and protect your skin with a broad-spectrum sunscreen with a minimum of SPF 30 to prevent further damage to the skin.
- Moisturize your skin: It is important to keep your skin well hydrated to maintain the results of the treatment and help the skin to recover. Use a moisturizing cream or serum and drink plenty of water.
- Avoid using harsh products: Avoid using harsh products, such as scrubs or peels, for at least 24-48 hours after treatment to avoid irritating the skin.
- Use make-up with care: Avoid applying make-up to the skin for at least 24 hours after the treatment to allow the skin to recover.
- Avoid hot baths and saunas: Avoid hot baths, saunas or steam baths for at least 24-48 hours after treatment so as not to irritate the skin.
- Schedule a follow-up appointment: Discuss with your skin therapist when you need to schedule a follow-up appointment to discuss your progress and plan any further actions.
It is important to remember that the Age Element treatment is not a substitute for a full skin care routine and that proper skin care and protection from the sun and other environmental aggressors are essential for maintaining healthy and youthful skin.
Unfortunately, the treatment is not reimbursed by insurance.
'We can turn back time'
With Age Element we turn the clock back a step. This way we keep the skin healthy, beautiful and young for as long as possible. Age Element is for every skin that could use some love.
Ask the skin therapist!
Do you have a specific question about your skin, our products or one of our treatments? Our skin therapists are ready to answer all your questions.