Learn more about lip care
Lip care is important to keep lips soft, hydrated and healthy. The lips do not have sebaceous glands and therefore dry out faster than the rest of the skin. Below you will find some tips and products for lip care:
- Moisturize: It is important to moisturize the lips regularly with a lip balm or lip oil. Choose a product that contains ingredients such as beeswax, shea butter or jojoba oil, which help to moisturize the lips and protect them from drying out.
- Sun protection: The lips are sensitive to sun damage and can burn. Therefore, choose a lip balm with SPF to protect the lips against the sun's rays.
- Exfoliate: Occasionally exfoliating the lips with a lip scrub or toothbrush can help remove dead skin cells and leave lips soft and smooth.
- Avoid lip licking: Lip licking can dry out and irritate the lips. Therefore, try to avoid licking the lips.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking enough water can help keep lips hydrated and prevent dryness.
Ask us for product advice!
Our skin therapists are happy to give you advice about the products in our webshop and how to use them. Let them advise you, so that you always have the right products at home. Send us a WhatsApp message with your question or comment.